United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi BGGers,

I just found out about the game Morels, which is only available through the husband/wife team that produced the game. Turns out they are at GenCon with lots of copies of the game.

I figured there was no harm in asking if any random East Bay BGGer is at GenCon, who'd be willing to pick up a copy for me? I'd head over to your place after the CON (at your convenience) to give you the cash, and pick up the game.

Specifically, I'd like to get the "Extra Hand Made Bits" that cost a tad more than the base game. I believe they are selling that for around $25 for the game, and $5 extra for the bits... though they may be doing a discount at GenCon.

I should mention that I'm in Oakland, but would be willing to drive a half hour to pick up the game from you. Oakland/Berkeley/San Leandro/Dublin/Hayward/El Cerrito/Walnut Creek/etc/etc would all be more than fine.

Thanks for your attention and help,

Dan

p.s. No idea of this is the appropriate forum for something like this. If there's a better spot to be asking this question, please advise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.