Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Shinners
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Hey all,

I recently sold a large Descent lot, but RtL was damaged in transit. To make it right with the buyer, I'm looking for someone who is selling a copy of the game so that I can purchase it and replace it. If you have an extra copy and are willing to sell it, please send me a PM so that I can make this thing right.

Matt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
MattShinners wrote:
Hey all,

I recently sold a large Descent lot, but RtL was damaged in transit. To make it right with the buyer, I'm looking for someone who is selling a copy of the game so that I can purchase it and replace it. If you have an extra copy and are willing to sell it, please send me a PM so that I can make this thing right.

Matt

That'w why buyers should ALWAYS get insurance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wally Jones
United States
Windermere
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Best of luck to you.

They are getting harder and harder to find.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Shinners
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
corkysru wrote:
MattShinners wrote:
Hey all,

Matt

I do have insurance on it, and I've filed a claim. But I'd rather find a copy of RtL to replace the item instead of forcing the buyer to find a copy with the claim value, as that seems like extra work they didn't sign up for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
MattShinners wrote:
corkysru wrote:
MattShinners wrote:
Hey all,

Matt

I do have insurance on it, and I've filed a claim. But I'd rather find a copy of RtL to replace the item instead of forcing the buyer to find a copy with the claim value, as that seems like extra work they didn't sign up for.

Use ebay prices for replacement of the RTL expansion. They take ebay auctions as proof of replacement costs. I've had to do that a couple times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GeekMail sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.