Subject: Avatar help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ayumi Hakase
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been working for an avatar and microbadges on the geekmod boards and so forth so likeminded folk will know what I'm into, but geekgold is as rare as...well, GOLD! It will take quite a while at the rate I'm going. Patience is a virtue, but

I'd appreciate any help (aka your charity) and will pay it forward when I've been on the boards long enough to help other, avatar-less newbies.

kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
super genius
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
You're the bomb and you got a dope soul and hella ethics.
badge
One time, at a Buffalo Wild Wings in Jacksonville, but the nice one, not the one above the gas station, I ate 50 jalapeño poppers in two minutes. Everyone at the hospital was so impressed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Ayumi. Geek gold sure is great but please stop making new threads about this.

This makes three in less than seven hours...

New to BGG would like a microbadge Avatar

Ways that I can earn geek gold? I;d love to have a microbadge and an avatar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Donate and become a patron. You get 1gg for each $1.

EDIT: Originally done on my Android phone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
When green is all there is to be, it could make you wonder why. But why wonder? I'm green, and it'll do fine: it's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
batcut wrote:
Donate and becomme a patron. You get 2gg for each $1.
+1. This will give you some credibility that might cause others to open their geek wallets.

It should take time (and effort) to earn avatars and microbadgers.

Edit: it's actually a 1:1 exchange rate for patronage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mb
Heisenberg wrote:
Hi Ayumi. Geek gold sure is great but please stop making new threads about this.

This makes three in less than seven hours...

This. I generally find it annoying if people open multiple threads on the same topic within a short period of time. Even more so if they are begging threads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
When green is all there is to be, it could make you wonder why. But why wonder? I'm green, and it'll do fine: it's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ayumi_Hakase wrote:
...so likeminded folk will know what I'm into,

How about populating your Profile page with some info about yourself? It's a great place to let people know who you are and what's important to you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Likos
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
write meaningful reviews on games you own.

Participate in Roll the Dice and Roll the Dice 2 found in the community forum sections

Or just Geekmod ALL THE TIME...this is how the majority of my GG came to be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
Board Game Geek has been around a long time and as such is pretty picked over. Role Playing Game Geek and Video Game Geek have lots of GG opportunities for contributors.

Contributing is by far the best way to earn gg.

Folding on your pc doesn't get you much, but it's roughly a microbadge a month and requires very little from you.
Team Geekdō
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.