Popular Tags: [View All]
Grace P.
United States
Turlock
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For example, with the Aeon Walkers, do you have to draw a card each time you attack with a formation?

This came into question in our first play last night. My husband was not wanting to run his deck down with the drawing from the formation attack. However, I mentioned that I think the point of the Aeon Walkers faction is to zerg your opponent (before your own deck runs out, of course) because you get extra draws.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe I played it where it was mandatory for that reason during the one time it came up for me. My deck was very low, so I didn't want to draw even one more if I didn't have to. So I didn't use a formation attack that turn.

Not having to use the formation ability would be like getting 2 non-formation attacks for one action point. I kind of feel that it should be mandatory to use because it's part of what allows you to get multiple attacks with one action point. But that's just me and I might be wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Once you do a formation attack, the ability should be mandatory. Your option is to not do the attack in the first place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Leoncavallo
United States
Rockland
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We play it that the card has to be drawn as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.