• [+] Dice rolls
Greg S.
United States
Whittier
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Holy cow! More SSU tanks! German scout walkers (apparently) and heavy weapon teams for the Allies and Axis. Lots of very cool looking stuff. Thanks for the link.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K G
United States
albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
I wasn't born ! I sprang from the forhead of God , as he contemplated a particularly vile joke !
badge
I wasn't born , I was hatched in the deepest darkest part of the ocean , and raised by sharks !
mbmbmbmbmb
but i dont see any new aircraft for the allies and axis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think that's the full lineup, is it? Still plenty of days to go... *fingers crossed*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Larouche
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
Melting souls with cuteness since 2007
badge
Lovin' N-16
mbmbmbmbmb
Loophole Master wrote:
I don't think that's the full lineup, is it? Still plenty of days to go... *fingers crossed*

This looks to be the Hades wave of miniatures.
The only thing that seems to be missing is a vehicle for the allies.

The SSU has 2 tanks (with variants), a walker and some squads that were already announced.
The axis get a new heavy a some squads.
The allies get some squads... Where is their vehicle?

I am assuming they are keeping that missing vehicle for a later announcement. Probably because it's the long-awaited Allies aircraft.

What intrigues me most of those new units are the tanks. None of them seems to fit a single Tactics square, yet they seem too small for a complete 4 squares like a heavy.
New 2 squares units?

I'd prefer 2 squares because the 4 squares heavies are already so though to maneuver around we almost never play with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K G
United States
albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
I wasn't born ! I sprang from the forhead of God , as he contemplated a particularly vile joke !
badge
I wasn't born , I was hatched in the deepest darkest part of the ocean , and raised by sharks !
mbmbmbmbmb
deedob wrote:
........ the 4 squares heavies are already so though to maneuver around we almost never play with them.

same thing here . if some one wants to play a heavy , they let their opponent know , so the table can be set up to give them room to walk around .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.