Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

D-Day Dice» Forums » General

Subject: D-Day Dice & Airborne In Your Pocket crossover rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Card sleeves? We don't need no stinkin' card sleeves!
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thoughts on the upcoming Airborne In Your Pocket expansion that will allow DDD players to fight in the bunker after arriving by playing out an AIYP scenario.

Anyone... Beuller?

Perhaps Emmanuel can chime in on this one as he is the designer of both...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tracy Smith
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess is when you move into the bunker in DDD, you switch to playing AIYP - but starting at the bunker entrance instead of the drop zone.

Try the Vassal of the PnP version if you haven't. It is a nice little game./weblink/80314/vassal-module-for-abimp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Card sleeves? We don't need no stinkin' card sleeves!
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
My guess is when you move into the bunker in DDD, you switch to playing AIYP - but starting at the bunker entrance instead of the drop zone.

Yep, that is my guess also.

Quote:
Try the Vassal of the PnP version if you haven't. It is a nice little game.

I'm all over the Kickstarter, just hope I have the $ for the level I want before the campaign ends.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Click
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the Kickstarter Page:

- INSIDE THE BUNKER (mini-expansion for 1-4 players): This allows you to combine “Airborne In Your Pocket” with “D-Day Dice”. Now, you can use AIYP to simulate the fight inside the bunker! Contains around 20 cards and 1 bonus Location. Note: this expansion will be given for free to all “D-Day Dice” Kickstarter supporters who also pledge $35 or more for this campaign or you can buy for $5 extra when backing the Airborne in Your Pocket Kickstarter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.