Alex Kerensky
United States
Brownsville
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

I have been trying to find miniatures for this game, with mixed luck.

GW (games-workshop.com) has teams, but their rosters are generally VERY out-of-date compared to the living rulebook. Impact Miniatures (impactminiatures.com) seems to have some teams under the Fantasy Football heading, which look a bit better. Are there any other good sites to find these? Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver
United States
Pompano Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
on the talkfantasyfootball.com forums their are guys selling mini's and probably guides to making your own conversions. ebay has a ton of stuff. the stuff on gw site is as recent as it will ever get.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hammond
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OliverOil wrote:
on the talkfantasyfootball.com forums their are guys selling mini's and probably guides to making your own conversions. ebay has a ton of stuff. the stuff on gw site is as recent as it will ever get.

And most of them are pretty close, the exceptions are the Norse and I also swapped out the werewolves for my Necro team (for something leaner and faster and less beefy).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Munch
Denmark
Lystrup
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I usually pick teams up on eBay, to save some $$$, even though we have a GW store in town.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
9 dragons
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thain Esh Kelch wrote:
I usually pick teams up on eBay, to save some $$$, even though we have a GW store in town.

eBay is your best bet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Stackelberg
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For a up to date list of alternativ manufacturers of fantasy fotball miniatures se: http://quar.bloggplatsen.se/2012/08/06/7184773-golden-age-of...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.