Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Bender
United States
New River
Arizona
flag msg tools
Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God
mbmbmbmbmb
It's probably something in my personality, but my first thought was that I want to buy some prettier dice. It seems like an obvious area for enhancing the game components. I'm thinking maybe some nice Chessex dice in six different designs could be awesome.

Not that I'm complaining about the dice the game comes with mind you, I just like buying pretty dice. The cards look awesome, so I don't see a whole lot of other opportunities for enhancing the components.

I can't wait to get this game. Anyone else thinking of replacing the dice?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ya'itz Yer'moov
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
All That We See Or Seem
badge
Is But A Dream Within A Dream.
mbmbmbmbmb
I completely agree!

I completely respect Travis for stating in the Kickstarter comments:
Quote:
There will be no stretch goals - all the promotional items that are available have been included, the game components are top notch and the price is great.

It is an amazing price, he holds nothing back from the game, and he never adds any superfluous stuff to any of his kickstarters, you have to respect that. And he has proven that he is a good businessman by successfully completing so many kickstarter projects and then getting his games on sale in Barnes & Nobles, so I am certainly not one to second guess his business methods, I am sure he has the price point down to where he knows it will sell, and adding special dice is not feasible.
But still...
It IS a Dice game.
And Geeks LOVE Dice.
Specialty Dice.
Gimme some swirly colors and put an icon in place of the six and I get all melty!
I would love a super stretch goal that would give an option to upgrade the dice for additional cost.

I am in either way, I will get anything Indie Boards & Cards puts out, but I really wish their was a dice upgrade option. Because I wouldn't be surprised if there will be a second edition of the game with specialty dice included at some point down the road. And if it is as good of a game as I am guessing it will be, I will probably get that too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah when I first read about it I hoped for custom dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.