Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Micheal Spiering
Canada
St. Thomas
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a few questions regarding blocking positions and reinforcements.

Lets say entry hex J is controlled by the Germans. The allied reinforcements on this turn are all marked to use entry hex H.

1. Can the units set to arrive in entry hex H move the the J blocking position on arrival?

If so..

2. Can the units that moved to J blocking position attack onto the map on the same turn?

I couldn't find the answer in the rulebook. If I missed it please let me know.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skip Franklin
United States
Oklahoma City
OK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think rules 13.5 and 13.6 combined cover this situation.

Since the units entering are scheduled to enter through a particular Blocking Position to enter the J Blocking Position instead of an H Blocking Position they would first have to move to the Off Map Box for J & H then move to J the next turn.

I also believe when the unit enters J they could attack immediately.

It would be recommended that this be spelled out better in the next rules update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Micheal Spiering
Canada
St. Thomas
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Darksan wrote:
I think rules 13.5 and 13.6 combined cover this situation.

Since the units entering are scheduled to enter through a particular Blocking Position to enter the J Blocking Position instead of an H Blocking Position they would first have to move to the Off Map Box for J & H then move to J the next turn.

I also believe when the unit enters J they could attack immediately.

It would be recommended that this be spelled out better in the next rules update.

Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.