Subject: Darn Wizards... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil Seale
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
Bought WoA at GenCon today. I came back to my brother's place in Indy where I'm staying and he wants to check it out. So we open it up, punch it all out and get ready to play when. We choose which heroes we want by the cards, but when I go to find the hero minis, they aren't there... Instead I have an extra set of villains...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave C
United States
Oceanside
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a complete bummer!

The good news is that the word here is that Wizards has been good about handling problems with the contents. I've even heard of folks getting new cards because they felt theirs were too arched... that said.. good luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Jersey
United States
Rives Junction
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aw nuts...how frustrating is that? I hope you were able to proxy the heros and still enjoy a trial run. It is a great game and I'm sure WotC will take good care of you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
they are very good customer service, top notch

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
So that's where my villains went!

Someone suggested that they QA by weight, not visual inspection. So if they're missing *one* set of miniatures, they'll find it. But if they're missing one set of miniatures and have an extra set of miniatures which weigh the same, QA will miss it.

Hope you got it on sale, tho. What discount did you get?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.