GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,487 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Spearpoint 1943» Forums » Rules

Subject: Expansion Scenario ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kevin schuler
United States
emmaus
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
In the fourth scenario command cards are used for transport vehicles. Do they have an armor class? Just wondering if my planes can use their guns with the underlined values or is it bombs only? Also if the transport vhix are stacked, are they targeted individually with bombs?
Really enjoying the scenarios and the expansion!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Collins
United States
Suffolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kevin, Glad you're enjoying the scenarios of the expansion.

For Expansion scenario 4, there is no armor on those transport vehicles. The only thing needed to take one out is a hit that has an intensity of 4 or more: "If a convoy unit is targeted and hit, it is destroyed immediately if the Intensity result is a 4 or higher." So each of those transports is vulnerable to all kinds of fire.

If the transports are stacked, and a bomb targets them, that bomb affects the entire space per the expansion rules- same with artillery attacks. Everything within that space would be potentially hit.

Just for future reference to keep everything expansion-related together, you may want to post expansion-related questions here on the expansion's entry- Spearpoint 1943: Village and Defensive Line Map Expansion. No problem either way, I'll find them, but some other players of the expansion may not look here for similar questions.

Enjoy! Let me know how that last scenario goes for the US- it's a tough one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.