Wiz-War (eighth edition)» Forums » Variants

Subject: New Magic School: War rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JD GMD
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
A new home made school. It isn´t play tested, i´ll upload a new version when i play test it.

War

The masters of this school of magic aren´t library
mice. These wizards relies in their physical training and
equipment, using magic to support and potentiate
themselves. Armors, weapons and strength booster are
frequent in this school. Unfortunately this physical focus
weaken its magical energy.

Edit: Link (new version)
Now it is play tested and balanced. I have corrected as typos as i could find, if you detect more please post it and i´ll correct it.

Edit #2: All schools have been updated and uploaded in one file, you may discard it from here: http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/84117/wiz-war-magic-for-fr...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really do like your work, even if there are some typos left.

Where'd you get all these artworks from?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JD GMD
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for reply!

The artwork are from Deviantart (http://www.deviantart.com/). I didn´t save the links, but i download it.

I´ll look for typos and upload a new version but English isn´t my native languaje and I could miss some, if anyone find and post them i´ll be very grateful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty Shackelford
United States
Salem
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Yeah, in the future, could you do the following? A: Save the links. B: Save the usernames. C: Ask for permission. D: Don't use it if they explicitly refuse permission, but if they just don't respond, use it, with crediting somewhere containing links and usernames (For all you use, not just the ones that don't respond).

It's just, credit where it's due, and a nice way to help out aspiring artists get attention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.