Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Sexton
United States
Silver Lake
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a bit neurotic when it comes to card sleeves and I was wondering if there were any out there that would fit the Warehouses for TTR Europe 1912.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Judd
United States
Wright City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Card sleeves for the Warehouses? That seems a little extreme because you aren't shuffling them. But if you are worried about damage from spills, you could probably just try to shrink wrap them or get them laminated. Or for a super cheap approach, just go with sandwich bags or possibly snack-size plastic bags. They won't fit perfectly, but they should get the job done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Beaveman wrote:
Card sleeves for the Warehouses? That seems a little extreme because you aren't shuffling them. But if you are worried about damage from spills, you could probably just try to shrink wrap them or get them laminated. Or for a super cheap approach, just go with sandwich bags or possibly snack-size plastic bags. They won't fit perfectly, but they should get the job done.
Even if you had to shuffle them, the fact that they're face up and not hidden at any course of the game would be my reason to forgo sleeves for these.

Sandwich bags are probably the cheapest option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Heynes
South Africa
Cape Town
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sleeved mine with the same sleeves that fit Dixit. I use the Mayday Magnum Gold.

You aren't neurotic. Its perfectly understandable. You are amongst friends.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.