Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Polynesia
mbmbmbmbmb
Present: Roger, Dey, Doug, Alan, Julian

Doug Adams writes:

A Sunday session designed to catchup on some of the games that we can't fit in on a weeknight. At one stage it looked like it would just be Dey, Julian and myself playing Empire Builder, but then the phone started ringing... (Doug writes: Guilty!).

Roger 96
Doug 55
Dey 38

Dey and I had enjoyed a two-player game of this the previous night, but were keen to try it with three. Doug obliged. The three player rules are the same as the two player we are used to: a 7x7 grid, two full fossils removed, all '3' fossil pieces removed, and slightly different scoring. I managed to complete a couple of fossils, in particular the one I had been collecting seriously, and was able to shoot ahead near the end. Quite a few pieces were left (unobtainable) at the end. Playing three player makes it difficult to plan ahead, as the chances are that both stones will have been moved by your turn. There is however, still ample opportunity for cunning play at that time.

Roger's rating: 7.5

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.