Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike MacDonald
United States
Ferndale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone ever try to combine these? It sounds tempting....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Taylor
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmb
Lost my copy of Zombies!!! :-(

That would change the game to full on competitive. How would this work? Roll d4 and move that many parasites one room? Would there be an infected player? Winner is first one to the hive/copter with 3 gas cans? Could you attack each other along the way? Which tiles would you use?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike MacDonald
United States
Ferndale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
no idea! They just seem like they might go well together.

I was wondering if you used the panic station "ship" tiles as a kind of research facility add-on to the zombies board and then somehow combine the rules and maybe you start with an android and a human as your character rather than a "shotgun guy."

There's be several stacks of cards, but the zombies rules are so simple that they could easily be written over by some of the panic station rules.

A hybrid co-op / competitive mechanism would be the most interesting, though I think.

Just brainstorming here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The neutral evil villain known as
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Ow quit it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually guys the rules for MARTIANS!!!! IS PRETTY close to what you're proposing. You have a co-op version in the rules where you have to get gas fertilizer and matches to the mothership to blow it up. Yes you role to move the martians and there is a martian deck to cause trouble for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike MacDonald
United States
Ferndale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That DOES sound like what I was thinking!

I'd be interested in fleshing out (pun intended) the shotgun guys by substituting the character cards from Panic Station, giving a bit more variety and customization regarding items and weapons. I think the weapons from Panic Station are cool, and the combat rules are so simple in both, it might just be a matter of having a few different "item decks" to draw from...

I'd also be interested using the panic station "station" tiles as an expansion to the zombies!!! board. Just some new thoughts...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.