Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Killough
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To anyone that is looking to get more games of 1989 in, please come check out wargameroom.com. We have a good number of '89 players, but we could really use some more to push it over the edge of having a nice constant flow of games.

There are plenty of new players right now, and those that have been around for a bit are willing to teach and give you the time to read cards etc. So don't be shy!

Carl
(Granet in wargameroom)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested in playing, Carl. I'm in the league that's starting in a couple days, so I wouldn't mind a refresher game to get back into the swing of things since I haven't played in a while. When is a good time to set one up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Killough
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be around today from...well right now! til about 5 or 6 PST(8-9 Eastern) then probably back on around 8 PST if I can swing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Killough
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One bonus about playing online is that it clears up a lot of rules questions. I found a few mistakes I was making in my live play after playing online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Torgerson
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
One bonus about playing online is that it clears up a lot of rules questions. I found a few mistakes I was making in my live play after playing online.

This is true of every game in wargameroom. I learned Here I Stand and many other games without reading the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ioan Mitiu
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I any people still interested to play "1989" on Wargameroom or Vassal ?

I'll have quite a relaxed time in next days and I'd like to give chance to an online game too - like I do to TS !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ioan76_TM wrote:
I any people still interested to play "1989" on Wargameroom or Vassal ?

I'll have quite a relaxed time in next days and I'd like to give chance to an online game too - like I do to TS !

I am on WGR quite frequently looking for games. I'll look for you later today and tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.