Subject: Sorcery is that good?! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oscar
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering, if I hit lets say for 4 hearts and 5 range from an adjacent space and I have sorcery skill, my damage will be 8? 4 + 4(sorcery) - 1 to "reach" the target right?

If it works in this way it's a killing machine that skill =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's only slightly worse than you think, so it's still amazing.

Sorcery X, lets you convert upto X range to damage or damage to range. So the minion has Sorcery 2 (I think) and in your example could do 6 damage. And you're right that being adjacent still requires one range.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, my fault^^ it was an attack of....what the hell it's this s@#~€
XD
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem I often have stop myself from making the same mistake when playing. My brain want's sorcery to be unlimited for some reason.

I threw some GG your way to help you on the road to an avatar, or whatever GG is good for meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JonBen wrote:
No problem I often have stop myself from making the same mistake when playing. My brain want's sorcery to be unlimited for some reason.

I threw some GG your way to help you on the road to an avatar, or whatever GG is good for meeple

=O Very kind! thank you very much =))

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Reeve
Switzerland
St-Légier
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
Looking for a game session in Switzerland? Send me a pm!
mbmbmbmbmb
JonBen wrote:
My brain want's sorcery to be unlimited for some reason.
Well, real life occult practices' marketing promises such unlimited power - always very tempting to reward the customer's childish omnipotence desires. Albeit, as for insurances, there is the small wording behind the page which involves some deadly and unforesought cost.devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.