Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shoggoth
Argentina
Rosario
Santa Fe
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
what about when the "first player" is devored??

1. can I reassign the "first player" to a new player?? (in case the player devored dont want to play anymore)

2. if the same person with a new investigator enters the game right after devored... is he still the "first player"?

thanks for the answers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Aubert
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless you play against Quachil Uttaus, no investigator stay 'first player' for ever.
After each mythos phase, the first player token is passed to the 'second player'. So each player will have a go at the first position.
Being devoured change absolutely nothing to the passing of the 'first player' token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tibs
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. I play that in Final Combat, if the 1st player is devoured, the 1st Player marker immediately goes to the next investigator in line. This makes for some interesting outcomes in combat against certain Ancient Ones.

2. Yes, he is the first player. If an investigator is devoured during movement/encounters, does the replacement investigator get a movement/encounter? I've said "no," but it's up to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.