Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Blake Davis
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably already a thread about it, but the issue came up in my PBF game so I thought I'd get some opinions.

A number of the Conversion Kit monsters have "Stealthy" (Wendigo and Deep Elf at least). The text says:
"Each attack that targets this monster must roll 3 additional range beyond the normally required amount or the attack is a miss."

The question came up on whether or not it applied to Melee attacks. I am under the impression it does, as the Deep Elf especially is considerably weak without that protection (minion only has 7 life and a brown defense, and you only get 1 of them against 2 heroes). So let's assume that Stealthy works on Melee. My question is, what is the range needed to hit an adjacent target?

A: 4 Range (assuming Melee follows the same rules as Ranged and it is 1 "Range" to hit an adjacent creature)
or
B: 3 Range (as normally Melee requires no range, it is assumed to start with 0 Range).

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain BONNEAU
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try there: http://boardgamegeek.com/article/9836731#9836731

(hinhinhin)

--
Buggy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.