Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
5 years ago I was an epic game addict, and built quite a collection.

Then I got a job in video games and went dark for 5 years. I left that job this summer, and have been getting back into games.

One thing that I did in the interim was stay on top of collecting some series that I really enjoy, primarily

Battlelore
Arkham Horror
Mansions of Madness

...and own all the expansions to date.

I'm having a HELL of a time getting back into playing them, as each expansion seems to have minor revisions and bit changes and maybe some new cards....and I'm actually pretty unfamiliar with the base games anymore. I just spent AGES trying to figure out which horseman banners FFG changed in their Battlelore expansions so I use the replacement stickers correctly.

I'm looking right now at the Forbidden Alchemy fix kit, and the Miskatonic Horror expansion and .... wow.

I bet my problem is 1) unique, and 2) unhelpable, but I'm wondering if anyone has some tips on how to keep it all straight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.