Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody know of an email address that I can use to contact Karl-Heinz Schmiel? I guess in a pinch his mailing address would also work, but if you have that you should just send me a message as opposed to posting it.

Oh, and does anyone know if he speaks English? My German is pretty weak.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Games? People still play games??
badge
Specious arguments are not proof of trollish intent.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure that if you look in your backyard, and can find some stagnant pool of water, you can relay your message to it, and some of the mosquitos breeding there will grow up and find him for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Nesbitt
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, I'd prefer to use "snail mail". Just don't want them leaving tracks in my house.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't anything for him. He's chums with Hans im Gluck, so you could try emailing them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thee Insidius Doktor Glaze & His Sidekick Donut Boy with the Amazing Monkeytime Dancers Ooh!
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I_have_heard_the_mermaids_singing,_each_to_each. I_do_not_think_that_they_will_sing_to_me... We_have_lingered_in_the_chambers_of_the_sea By_sea_girls_wreathed_with_seaweed_red_and_brown Till_human_voices_wake_us,_and_we_drown
mbmbmbmbmb

On a related topic, I would just like to state for the record that Karl-Heinz Schmiel has the coolest name I have ever heard. If my wife would let me, I would either name my first male child or change my own name to Karl-Heinz Schmiel.

Oh, and no, I don't have any of conact info. But if you do ever contact him, please pass on my regards of name-envy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thee Insidius Doktor Glaze & His Sidekick Donut Boy with the Amazing Monkeytime Dancers Ooh!
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I_have_heard_the_mermaids_singing,_each_to_each. I_do_not_think_that_they_will_sing_to_me... We_have_lingered_in_the_chambers_of_the_sea By_sea_girls_wreathed_with_seaweed_red_and_brown Till_human_voices_wake_us,_and_we_drown
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh, i forgot about the oooooh! part.

I went to edit my profile ages ago and edited the "oooooh!" out and added a "." instead. I was thinking it might cause confusion. Don't ask me how.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.