Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Here are the English rules for the two variants included in the EasyPlay XXL version:

Tripwire
For this variant, you need four grey cardboard sticks (the rules don't say where they come from, but as far as I can tell they are not included as separate pieces, so presumably you're meant to save the bits of sprue from the staircase slots - hope you read this before throwing that away).

Place three of the sticks (the tripwires) approximately one quarter, half, and three quarters of the way along the path. Place the last one directly in front of the staircase.

The first player to move a piece across each tripwire must take it and keep it. At the end of the game each tripwire is worth -1.

Inverted World
In this variant, the first pawn moved to the staircase is placed on the lowest stair instead of the highest, the second pawn on the second-lowest stair, etc. - it is filled in reverse order.

The only other change is that the player moving a pawn to the staircase may take any remaining chip from the pile - they do not have to take the chip of the same color as the pawn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Hedgren
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan,

Thanks! Are there any other variants for any of the other games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
All the variants are now posted (someone else did the Level X ones a while back).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Parsons
United Kingdom
CHELMSFORD
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I'm struggling to find those earlier variants. Could someone point me to them or, if they're gone, re-post them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
The Level X variants are here:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/687902/two-variants-for-leve...

If that's not what you mean, then I am not sure what you mean.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Parsons
United Kingdom
CHELMSFORD
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Thanks Dan, I was just confused. Talk of XXL variants for Big Points had me thinking that there must also be level X variants for this game, rather than variants for a game called Level X.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.