Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb

I wanted the Necromancer Raise Dead skill to actually be related to something dying, rather than just being able to summon the Reanimate at any time, so changed it to this.

I felt that the Army of Death skill didn't really give the feeling of controlling an army, so decided to give the Necromancer a second familiar (with a nod to Diablo 2).

The three Runemaster skills are to replace Runic Sorcery, Inscribe Rune and Exploding Rune. This is because I felt these skills homogenised the Runes too much (a Runemaster can basically use any Rune - ney, any weapon at all - as any other Rune).

The original Sense Danger didn't really give a real sense to the player of sensing any danger, so I decided to build this into the card.

The changes to Tumble and Eagle Eyes are just to accommodate my house rules for blocking the movement of figures and partial cover.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Lindberg
Sweden
flag msg tools
mb
Nice work. I like the feeling of the raise dead skill.

I have some concerns with the Danger Sence skill that messes with the natural clock in the quests of the OL building a big hand. The heroes can drag their feet not completing the first part of the quest until they have all the search tokens as there will be no penalty by using this skill.

Runic Sorcery also look like too much of am alpha strike enabler by just moving to range1 of the mob needed to be killed to win the quest and unload.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.