Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cameron Chien
United States
Rancho Cucamonga
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the time marker is on the final space of the current battlefield, would playing this card move it to the "1" space of the next battlefield?

What happens if you try and play it when the marker is already on the "4" of the 3:15 Express?

Cameron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that it says in the rulebook that you can't use this to move to a new battlefield.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Z
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmmm. Page 8 of the rules - Important: The turn marker can't move to the next battlefield. When the turn marker is on the rightmost space, you can't play this card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lind
United States
North Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
My favorite response to anyone's question about how something happened.
badge
Really, Mom, I was just sittin' here mindin' my own business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm... while the rules say you can't use the card to move to the next battlefield they don't say you can't end the game by using it but that would be nitpicking I guess.

Zeede wrote:
If the time marker is on the final space of the current battlefield, would playing this card move it to the "1" space of the next battlefield?

What happens if you try and play it when the marker is already on the "4" of the 3:15 Express?

Cameron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bas Damoiseaux
Netherlands
Munstergeleen
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Aardvarkius wrote:
Hmmm... while the rules say you can't use the card to move to the next battlefield they don't say you can't end the game by using it but that would be nitpicking I guess.

The rules say: When the turn marker is on the rightmost space, you can't play this card.

So that does mean you cannot play this card to win the game on the final battlefield, since the turn marker would be on the rightmost space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BigFood wrote:
Aardvarkius wrote:

The rules say: When the turn marker is on the rightmost space, you can't play this card.

So that does mean you cannot play this card to win the game on the final battlefield, since the turn marker would be on the rightmost space.

Correct!

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.