Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
...how to create alternate cards so that the little icons (such as fatigue, wounds, shields, etc) fall neatly in line with the text? I've created a few, and just placing it in amongst the text as an image makes it a nightmare to get it all to line up properly (and is sometimes impossible). Any hints?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wouldn't it be easier in Photoshop?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a tool in the menu bar and in the Character interface box that will allow you to adjust how high above or below the baseline an element of text or an embedded image box sits.

You select a portion of text or the embedded image box with your text cursor tool and then enter a number as a positive or negative value in appropriate field. The selected text or imbedded image box will then sit higher or lower in the line of text relative to its baseline. From there you can copy/paste the element within other content in other text boxes and it will retain its adjustment relative to the new baseline.

I'm sorry that I don't have InDesign in front of me to tell you more exactly than that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.