United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
When in doubt, play a game.
badge
Kazoodoo...think voodoo witch playing a kazoo.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, I came across BGG just a few weeks ago. I am still trying to learn how to navigate this amazing, yet somewhat daunting, site. I am a new face to the board game design community and my small crew at Kazoodoo Games has just launched a Kickstarter project about a zombie strategy game we've been working on.

I am curious about where I should post about the game and get some feedback from the BGG community. I saw the Board Game Design category, but it looked more for resources than to talk about member projects.

Any direction I can be pointed to would be fantastic. Thanks, BGGers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
If you haven't already submitted it, you can submit a game entry for this game at Misc --> Add Board Game. Your submission should contain information about the theme, game-play, and goal of the game, as well as other relevant information about designer, publisher, suggested ages and playing times, mechanisms, category, et c. After the submitted game has passed through the approval process, you will be able to upload images, links, files, and other content information to the BGG page for the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want happiness by halves, nor is half of sorrow what I want. Yet there's a pillow I would share, where gently pressed against a cheek like a helpless star, a falling star, a ring glimmers on the finger of a hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
Start a blog detailing your design process? Go to MY Geek - Blogs - Create A Blog.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/blogs/myblogs

The design forum is the place to go. It is way more than just resources - the resources are at the top as they have been 'stickied'. When the time comes there are also options to recruit testers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Potter
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
When in doubt, play a game.
badge
Kazoodoo...think voodoo witch playing a kazoo.
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, thanks for all the great info! And so quickly too. I think we've definitely found the supporting community we need. You guys are awesome.

We'll be sure to get some details about the game up asap. Let the shameless self-promoting begin!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.