Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicola Tosi
Italy
Livorno
Toscana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A leader and 2 unit lose a battle, 2 unit are kill.
The leader that have loose battle is alone and entering an Enemy Duchy for retreat. He roll Attrition?...if he is eliminated is removed or goes in the regroup box?

How much is rebuilt him?

Excuse me for my English.... :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Rubin
United States
Trenton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
"It may be doubted whether so small a number of men ever employed so short a space of time with greater or more lasting effects upon the history of the world.” — Sir George Otto Trevelyan on the Battles of Trenton and Princeton
mbmbmbmbmb
The Leader must roll for Attrition. If lost to Attrition, he is eliminated. He may be rebuilt for CPs = Command Rating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Tosi
Italy
Livorno
Toscana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the same when a leader is kill directly in a battle?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Rubin
United States
Trenton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
"It may be doubted whether so small a number of men ever employed so short a space of time with greater or more lasting effects upon the history of the world.” — Sir George Otto Trevelyan on the Battles of Trenton and Princeton
mbmbmbmbmb
It is.

Leader counters represent much more than just one man!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Ozimek
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
badge
Must resist M:tG. Boardgames are my methadone :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Note that even if a leader represents more than one die worth of combat value, they still only roll one attrition die per leader.

Also, if the leader is stacked with other units, you may sacrifice those units first during attrition; In other words: Any casualties from a leader's attrition roll doesn't have to be given to the leader himself if there are other legal targets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.