Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Samuel Tan
Indonesia
Balikpapan
East Borneo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have gone through 1 column & all the evidence tiles have gone in that column..

Consider it's time to award the Green Bonus Disc, & I have the most of Green points, so I receive the disc..

later in the gameplay, if any other player have more green points than me, do they take the bonus disc from me? Or it remain belonging to me 'til the end of the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't award a bonus disk until all tiles of that disk's color have been won (or destroyed as evidence) from all columns. At that time you determine who has the most points, and those are all the points that can be won in that color, since all the tiles have been claimed.

And remember the game ends once the fourth case is solved, meaning the final case wont' be solved and all tiles of that color are worthless.

One thing I noticed when checking the rules for the above is that I was playing the destroy evidence wrong - I think I was making it so you had to discard 2 matching cards of of the evidence tile you were destroying, but the rules make it clear that any 2 matching cards can destroy any evidence tile. That would make destroying evidence easier than in my previous games. Will have to try this again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Tan
Indonesia
Balikpapan
East Borneo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Which one is right?

I saw a contradiction between BoardToDeath's review & Tom Vasel's review.. B2D says that once all the tiles in 1 column have gone, the bonus disc is awarded to the player with the most of that color..

Tom Vasel doesn't say so, he says like what you said.. So which one is right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, read the rule:

Quote:
Game End and Scoring
A case is solved as soon as all tiles of a crime/color have been taken from the columns. The player with the highest total value of Evidence Tiles of this crime receives the Loot (Bonus) Disk and displays it face up in front of him. In the case of a tie, the Loot (Bonus) Disk is returned to the box and not scored.

Seems pretty clear to me. Wouldn't be the first time Board to Death got rules wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.