Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erhan Cubukcuoglu
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Before 1-2 weeks ago I found a new variant. If you like you can play with your game pieces.

One player dice variant
For this variant you will need two D6 dice in two different color. You must place the player board in front of you. One color of dice will show X axis and other color Y axis. You will place all tiles picture side facing up.

Rolle 2 dice in same time.
One dice show X axis and other dice show Y axis.
Choose any tile that you like from your tile set and place it to the square determined by two dice. If you roll a six this is a Joker number. Instead of this six you can choose any number that you like. If you roll a 6-6 that means you can place this tile anywhere that you like.

If the square show by dice is occupied roll the dice again. All the other rules is same with game rules.

Two player dice variant:
In this variant you will use only one player board and one tile set. You can use same rules for this one player variant. Both player roll dice and places tiles in their turn alternately on same board. When a player build a road put a small marker on his road. The player with more points at the end of the game wins the game

Multi player dice variant (2,3,4,5 ...player)
In this variant each player use his own board and tile set. All players place their tiles picture side face up. One player will be active player and will roll dice in each turn. Each player will place any tile that he like to the square shown by the dice.

Other alternatives to test,
If the square show by dice is occupied place the tile to the nearest square.
If the square show by dice is occupied you can turn this tile if you like. (easy game)
If the square show by dice is occupied you can turn this tile or replace with a new tile from tile set. (very easy game)

Some simple variants. This variants include more luck, but I found them funny. I hope you like them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Are you aware of the dangers foxes pose to you and
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless I'm missing something, the first and third variants above contain no luck. You get to place your tiles in whichever optimal pattern you want; the only thing that's randomized is the order in which you place them, which doesn't affect scoring. You'd need to combine the random square selection with something like a restricted tile selection, e.g. flip up five tiles, select a square, choose and place a tile, flip up a replacement tile, and repeat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.