Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Tannhäuser» Forums » General

Subject: Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter can keep Tannhauser custom mods alive! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ya'itz Yer'moov
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
All That We See Or Seem
badge
Is But A Dream Within A Dream.
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep Tannhauser alive by using miniatures from the REAPER BONES MINIATURES KICKSTARTER going on its last week.

http://kck.st/SQRe2M

It is too good of a deal to pass up. Check it out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jo Pirard
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Even when it was about models, these are not the right theme

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ya'itz Yer'moov
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
All That We See Or Seem
badge
Is But A Dream Within A Dream.
mbmbmbmbmb
VladGoldakovsky wrote:
Tannhauser is not about models...

So what do you use to represent your characters on the game board?

Gaston2010 wrote:
Even when it was about models, these are not the right theme

I never said use ALL of them, but there are some possibilities in there, scroll around and use some vision.shake

Almost anything from the Chronoscope figures can be scenario'd in to work with the theme, just blame it on the demon-taint of the Reichs Helvetica spells and dark magic, or the Matriarchy's electronic experiments, or the Unions advanced Alien technology, or whatever.
Reich-Rats swarm the Union soldiers in a tomb, a Helvetica-spawned fire demon and translucent fire tokens from the "Fire it Up" option, the Undead Giant Skeleton could be a terra cotta warrior spirit of the Shogunate (create new rules/map regarding the large scale figure -like he is immobile, one path is in range of club hand, another path is in range of knife hand), a Matriarchy experimental cyborg gorilla from the "Chronoscope" option, advanced Union science soldiers from the IMEF Marines and Nova options. Cthulhu unleashed by Union History Archivist HP Lovecraft. Clockwork Dragon... just because. whatever, nuff said.

Basically I just wanted to spread the word about Reaper.gooninja
And if I want to justify/rationalize the purchase to my(delusional)self by saying I will use the figs for a bunch of game mods, Tannhauser being one of them, then that is what I will do, and who are you to try and talk me back to reality?!?!!

Not that there is not enough options within the official Tannhauser releases to keep play interesting ad infinitum.

I'm just sayin'.
So go pledge already!

edit: inserted (delusional) into the word "myself".cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.