Coloretto» Forums » Variants

Subject: Get rewarded 2pts for screwing your opponents - variant. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geert Vinaskov
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This variant rewards you for messing with your opponents. Denying good cards from your opponents nets you two points. Getting stacks of six will be a lot harder, since the last cards of a single color will be desired by more players.

Changes during setup:

Take the +2 cards out of the pile, and make a seperate face-up stack with these. Place it in reach of all players.

Changes during gameplay:

Whenever a player takes a card that would be the fifth or sixth card of a color one (or more) opponents is collecting, he gets a +2 card.

Examples: An opponent has four yellow cards and five blue cards. When I take a row with a green, yellow and brown card, I get one +2 card (because I took a yellow card). When I take a row with a green, yellow and blue card, I get two +2 cards (because I took a yellow and a blue card).

- Jokers never count as a color for the purposes of this rule. If I have three green cards with a joker on it, and an opponent takes a green card, he does not get a +2 card. If I have a stack of five grey cards, and my opponent takes a joker card, he does not receive a +2 card if he chooses to make the joker count as grey.

- The stack of +2 cards is exhaustible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.