Popular Tags: [View All]
JM G
Guadeloupe
Moule
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The fact that this question has not been asked before makes me suspect that the answer might be obvious... just not for me.

The book of rules states that the player(s) with the most caravans surrounding a lake should score as many points as fishes in the biggest group from this lake.

But the example given shows a lake built with the 5,6 and 11 tiles surrounded by 4 yellow caravans, and 5 orange caravans... Wich is soored 5 points both by yellow and orange "for having the most caravans".

redtrainredtrainredtrainredtrainredtrainyellowtrainyellowtrainyellowtrainyellowtrain

Either there is a mistake in the example, or the notion of "the most caravans" should be understood as a synomym of "the largest group of caravans" (as, in the example mentionned, the yellow group does count 5 caravans ).

I favor the last interpretation... Am I right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olav Fakkeldij
Netherlands
Beverwijk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe you are slightly colour blind: there are 4 yellow, 4 red, 1 orange (not 5 orange) and 1 purple caravan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JM G
Guadeloupe
Moule
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
olavf wrote:
Maybe you are slightly colour blind: there are 4 yellow, 4 red, 1 orange (not 5 orange) and 1 purple caravan.

That's the explanation! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.