Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I heard from an unreliable source that there would be a reprint of this game in Decembe. I certainly am having trouble getting in here in the UK at the moment. Anyone have insider knowledge please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan C
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."
mbmbmbmbmb
Chou4555 wrote:
I heard from an unreliable source that there would be a reprint of this game in Decembe. I certainly am having trouble getting in here in the UK at the moment. Anyone have insider knowledge please?

Huh, I didn't even know it was out of stock, but low and behold, it's unavailable from Coolstuff and BoardsandBits! This game is too good not to be re-printed.

Try Geek-mailing or e-mailing this guy:
Jay Tummelson
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgamedesigner/3288/jay-tummelso...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serge Levert
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering that the forthcoming 2nd arc requires the base set, there is very little more certain in life than the future availability of the RFTG base game. ;)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
entranced wrote:
Considering that the forthcoming 2nd arc requires the base set, there is very little more certain in life than the future availability of the RFTG base game.
Indeed... it'd be very poor taste to release and exp set without having its base game available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendon Russell
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ackmondual wrote:
"entranced" wrote:
Considering that the forthcoming 2nd arc requires the base set, there is very little more certain in life than the future availability of the RFTG base game.
Indeed... it'd be very poor taste to release and exp set without having its base game available.

IIRC, Rio Grande has coordinated a reprint of the RftG base game with the release of an expansion at least once before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want it, but no-where in the UK seems to have it in stock, including Amazon! Grrr!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.