Subject: Knowledge card.... knowledge rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guy McCann
United States
Lexington
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Are the Knowledge Cards supposed to be hidden from the other players but freely talked about (ie Pandemic), hinted at (ie Shadows Over Camelot) or just for the owner to do with when he/she sees fit (which seems to counter the co-op theme)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Galen Ciscell
United States
Auburn
WA
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my game, Atlantis Rising! :)
mb
Mojobacca wrote:
Are the Knowledge Cards supposed to be hidden from the other players but freely talked about (ie Pandemic), hinted at (ie Shadows Over Camelot) or just for the owner to do with when he/she sees fit (which seems to counter the co-op theme)?

I left it vague in the rules intentionally - play how your group likes to do it. Officially, all cards are open information so feel free to share them. Or you can just talk about them but not reveal them. Or keep them hidden if you really want. I tend to play with them revealed.

Hope you're enjoying the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy McCann
United States
Lexington
South Carolina
flag msg tools
I am thus far, despite not winning yet. And we played as though the cards were communal knowledge (Showing face up by the Councilor). The only doubt came in when I thought about other co-op games as being less intel-sharing friendly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Galen Ciscell
United States
Auburn
WA
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my game, Atlantis Rising! :)
mb
Mojobacca wrote:
I am thus far, despite not winning yet. And we played as though the cards were communal knowledge (Showing face up by the Councilor). The only doubt came in when I thought about other co-op games as being less intel-sharing friendly.

Makes sense - I've played (and own and enjoy) Pandemic and Shadows over Camelot too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.