D-Day Dice» Forums » Rules

Subject: RWB - changing out dice? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Grieves
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks. I think I remember seeing something about this posted earlier but I can't seem to find it.

If you roll, for example, all 6 dice and end up with the following:

2 x soldier (red)
2 x soldier (white)
2 x soldier (blue)
2 x soldier (red)
1 x tool (white)
1 x courage (blue)

After claiming the first RWB bonus, would you be able to change out the other red 2 x soldier to claim another RWB bonus? I couldn't find anything in the rules stating no, but I figured I'd ask since it's come up a few times when rolling. Thanks for any info!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
No. Each RWB must be a unique set of dice (or put another way, each die can contribute to only 1 RWB bonus).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Grieves
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks for the clarification!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Johnson
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RPardoe wrote:
No. Each RWB must be a unique set of dice (or put another way, each die can contribute to only 1 RWB bonus).

Although rolling a RWB of stars gives you an additional white die result of your choice, which CAN be used to form another RWB set.

Regards,

Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
dakkadakka1 wrote:
Although rolling a RWB of stars gives you an additional white die result of your choice, which CAN be used to form another RWB set.

Correct but only if the R and B dice you pair with this white die have not already been used to form an RWB. The one time use of dice still works here as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.