Kyle Mann
United States
Fontana
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Curse your sudden but inevitable action denial!
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought the AGOT LCG Core Set as one of my first purchases getting into the hobby a couple months ago, and it simply gathered dust. My wife couldn't get through the rulebook even, and I don't have the right game group for it. I have punched everything and opened/shuffled decks but never played. Looking for something I can solo or whatever else I have wishlisted. Or make an offer.

Local trades all the better, shipping OK too (US only).

Edit: Made trade already, thanks for the offers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: H: AGOT LCG Core Set W: LOTR LCG Core Set or Ghost Stories

Lol where were you 2 weeks ago. Would have jumped on this trade

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Mann
United States
Fontana
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shieldwolf wrote:

Lol where were you 2 weeks ago. Would have jumped on this trade

Ah, bummer. Sometimes it takes me far too long to admit that a game is just not going to work for me. Really wanted to play AGOT but just not in the "cards"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john frink
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'd be willing to trade, but the price discrepancy is a bit high. $26 for AGOT LCG @ Miniature Market vs $32.50 for Ghost Stories @ coolstuffinc, based on the best prices I could find in a few minutes. If you're willing to make up the difference this would just about cover shipping on my end I suspect and I would be happy to trade.

FYI, my copy of ghost stories has only been played twice and is in very good condition :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Mann
United States
Fontana
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
johncf1018 wrote:
I'd be willing to trade, but the price discrepancy is a bit high. $26 for AGOT LCG @ Miniature Market vs $32.50 for Ghost Stories @ coolstuffinc, based on the best prices I could find in a few minutes. If you're willing to make up the difference this would just about cover shipping on my end I suspect and I would be happy to trade.

FYI, my copy of ghost stories has only been played twice and is in very good condition

I wouldn't have a problem with that, except then I'd be spending a good chunk of the cost of the game in shipping in order to trade it =/ . If there's something equal to the difference in my collection I could squeeze in there that you'd want, I would be happy to toss it in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john frink
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
yeah, trading is often pretty inefficient. I don't really see anything else in your collection that is approximately the right price and that I'm interested in. Let me know if you change your mind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john frink
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
If you're still interested I'd be willing to go ahead and trade, Ghost Stories isn't doing me any good at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Mann
United States
Fontana
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
johncf1018 wrote:
If you're still interested I'd be willing to go ahead and trade, Ghost Stories isn't doing me any good at the moment.

Sorry man, already gone and done. =/ If there's anything else on my trade list you'd like to swap Ghost Stories for let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.