Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JOE LIBRANDI
United States
Peoria
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
*Victory points for MMCs: does the squad and half-squad both have to be eliminated for VPs, or are VPs scored for each casualty?

*Is the heavy jungle on board 1 considered on the hill or on ground level? The underlying terrain is covered by the jungle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
joe6778 wrote:
*Victory points for MMCs: does the squad and half-squad both have to be eliminated for VPs, or are VPs scored for each casualty?

*Is the heavy jungle on board 1 considered on the hill or on ground level? The underlying terrain is covered by the jungle.

ummm which scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JOE LIBRANDI
United States
Peoria
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's the UNDENIABLE COURAGE scenario, but the VPs for eliminated MMCs are stated the same in most of the LnL games: 1 (or 2) VPs per eliminated MMC and SMC. Does the whole squad have to be eliminated? In other words, if I reduce it to a 1/2 squad, do I score nothing?

I'm asking about the hill hexes on the western part of map 1. There are four or five heavy jungle hexes on or around this hill and I can't tell if they're on the hill or on ground level because the heavy jungle symbol takes up the whole hex. Basically, how many hill hexes make up this hill?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JOE LIBRANDI
United States
Peoria
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for clarifying.

It's much appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JOE LIBRANDI
United States
Peoria
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found one of the answers in the errata that you posted:

LNL 22. General Scenarios Rules

Unless otherwise specified in the Victory Conditions, Half-Squads are worth half the VPs of Full Squads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Joe, if you kindly change this thread's title from "minor clarifications needed" to something more descriptive like "Scenario Undeniable Courage victory conditions", it'll be easier to browse the forum.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.