Subject: Desecrated tomb quest question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oscar
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I was wondering how to use in a right way the reinforcements in this quest, it says:
At the start of each overlord turn, he may place zombies on the map up to his zombie group limit according to the following restrictions. The zombies may be placed on the fungus-filled hallway, Crypt, or Graveyard, but must split as evenly as possible between those three tiles. Also no zombie may be placed within 3 spaces of another zombie unless there is no other option.

Lets say the heroes killed all the zombies but 1(which is in the graveyard) in a 4 heroes game(which means OL will have 4/1 zombies), so I star placing 1 master zombie in the graveyard, but inside that tile there is no room to fit him 3 spaces away from the other zombie, what should I do?Move him out of that tile to be 3 spaces away?place him as far as I can inside that tile?
And I must place him in the graveyard as it says you place the reinforcements as evenly as possible which will mean in my example, 1 each tile plus 1 in any tile.

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Marley
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a problem, place two in the crypt and two in the hallway.

You now have 1 in the graveyard, 2 in the crypt, and two in the hallway. That as evenly as possible, since you can't place in the graveyard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.