Popular Tags: [View All]
Sven F.
Sweden
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
2097 wrote:
It is sometimes hard to tell the difference between these two games.

What???

2097 wrote:
Also in Caylus, you can make some meaningful choices beyond just gambling

I suppose this is pretty much the reason for Caylus to be ranked as number 10, while Bondespelet will never receive any attention to the board gaming world?

Bondespelet is one of those games that have many poor Swedes drawing the conclusion that board gaming isn't anything for them. It has few or no meaningful choices, it's impossible to win if all the farms or mansions are taken, and it takes way to long time to finish.

And still it's sold in thousands of shops and supermarkets around the country. What a pity... yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Wagner Hansen
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
designer
Any time, any place!
badge
Fingers off, that's my car!
mbmbmbmbmb
2097 wrote:

They are about as close as Dominion and Monoply IMO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Kenntoft
Spain
Sundbyberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fomalhaut wrote:
2097 wrote:

What???

2097 wrote:
Also in Caylus, you can make some meaningful choices beyond just gambling

I suppose this is pretty much the reason for Caylus to be ranked as number 10, while Bondespelet will never receive any attention to the board gaming world?

Bondespelet is one of those games that have many poor Swedes drawing the conclusion that board gaming isn't anything for them. It has few or no meaningful choices, it's impossible to win if all the farms or mansions are taken, and it takes way to long time to finish.

And still it's sold in thousands of shops and supermarkets around the country. What a pity... yuk

ummmm.. im sure u got trolled

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.