Raid on St. Nazaire» Forums » Rules

Subject: Help on how to pick up Crews rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrea Fantozzi
Italy
flag msg tools
mb
Hi, Campbeltown has rammed its target and now I would like to pick up the crew. It is not clear to me if, to do this, another boat has to make a "forced landing" in area 111 or if it can pick up the Campbeltown crew by simply stayng in the same Sea Zone expending one MF.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Fantozzi
Italy
flag msg tools
mb
Really no reply to my question?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joe mcgrath
United States
Warrington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I've always played using the later option; ie, picking up Campbletown's crew just like picking up any other boat's crew. Incidentally, that's how it happened in the actual raid - Wynn maneuvered his MTB alongside the old destroyer and took on the remainder of her crew before withdrawaling.

Cheers! Great game, isn't it?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Fantozzi
Italy
flag msg tools
mb
navigator37 wrote:
I've always played using the later option; ie, picking up Campbletown's crew just like picking up any other boat's crew. Incidentally, that's how it happened in the actual raid - Wynn maneuvered his MTB alongside the old destroyer and took on the remainder of her crew before withdrawaling.

Cheers! Great game, isn't it?!

Thank you. Yes, in the end I played it this way too. It is really a great game. I purchased it many many years ago and only played it once. I am now playing it and it is great fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.