4 Posts

Storm Hollow: A Storyboard Game» Forums » General

Subject: German version? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sphären Wanderer
Germany
flag msg tools
Wow, this game looks amazing, I will definitely purchase it. But now to the old inevitable question: Will there be a german version of the game? It´s hard to find people to play with, when games have this ammount of text in a foreign language.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Gambetti
Italy
Bolzano
flag msg tools
designer
And plastic for the Plastic Throne!
badge
No! This is not a board game, but Stanislao Moulinsky in one of his best disguises!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly I don't think it's in the near future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Stadler
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
Live long and prosper!
mbmbmbmbmb
peterputer2 wrote:
Wow, this game looks amazing, I will definitely purchase it. But now to the old inevitable question: Will there be a german version of the game? It´s hard to find people to play with, when games have this ammount of text in a foreign language.

The storyteller part is the one with a lot of text, so as long as you can translate on the fly the others shouldn't have problems. Of course they will have to understand some expressions but a little bit of language exercise should do good
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Escapade Crew
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
Hi,

Thanks for your excitement! We are definitely open to the possibility of other language editions, and would love to be able to publish the game in German at some point. Right now we're focusing on launching our upcoming Kickstarter campaign to raise money for the first print run, and if that's successful we'd love to look into other editions. Fingers crossed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.