Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have the link, or able / willing to share the file, containing the print and play free expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yves trundorn
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you can find it here in the files section !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Those are the official ones then?
I was not sure.
Thanks for the info.

Just found this today on Tanga.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Kortleven
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The PDF's that can be found in the file section are the official ones (including translation errors and all), but cut to smaller sizes so they can be downloaded from BGG.

Good luck with the files.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Barber
United States
New Cumberland
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Does anyone have the files for the Red Skull faction already downloaded? Seems to be missing here now, but since it was a freebie P&P download I'm hoping that someone might already have it and could share....

Also, if you have either one of those expansions, Tanga currently has the original game on sale for the ridiculous price of 6.99, and you can order as many copies as you want for the same single 6.99 S&H charge. So, if, like me, you wanted to print out these expansion units and then mount them and cut them out, you couldn't possibly do so given the cost of printer ink or copies at Staples, compared to just ordering as many of those base sets as you like, then printing the expansions on adhesive sticker stock and then just attaching them to your 'extra' units from the base sets, already nice and thick and cut to shape! sauron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are they the same shape?
I havent looked into it, but I have two copies of the base game and this would work perfect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Barber
United States
New Cumberland
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
I checked out a sheet from the 1st expansion last night, and they printed out slightly small, but I'm sure that could be adjusted for if I put in the time. But yes, the infantry, vehicle and marker shapes are identical, so just printing them on Avery (or Staples - cheaper!) adhesive sticker sheets and then carefully cutting them out would allow you to just glue them right over the original art, and end up with counters just as thick, without the need to actually cut them out otherwise. And even if they're not quite the same size, they're already close enough that it really wouldn't matter.

I'm ordering four more copies of the game from Tanga (for about what a single copy of the base game used to cost!) just to have the extra troops and 'bases' for the expansion art.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Kortleven
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
elcarto wrote:
Does anyone have the files for the Red Skull faction already downloaded? Seems to be missing here now, but since it was a freebie P&P download I'm hoping that someone might already have it and could share....

I'm getting this question a lot (also in my geekmail). I see the files in the file section and they still seem to be fine? Am I missing something since a lot of people keep asking me for them and tell me they can't find them?

If so, please let me know if I need to repost them somehow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Westphal
msg tools
mbmb
I remember going through all the work on the PnP expansions when they first came out. Phew, hand-cutting all those ovals and circles out of illustration board.....my hands still ache thinking about it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.