Subject: Storage solutions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have everything up to and including this, but I hate having to spread things between multiple boxes. Traditional deck boxes don't seem like they would work with the nice index cards.

I think this would be great if it funds: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1286842883/the-keep-any-...

Any other options?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess it would work, but it looks as though it doesn't hold a lot of games for its price. I think the picture showed 8 Ticket to Ride boards and a bunch of dominion cards. I guess it's useful enough for hauling games to game night, maybe, but for its price I think carrying a couple boxes would be the cheaper and easier solution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Fitzgerald
United States
Mazomanie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The big boxes they've released over the years work just fine for me. If the box was any bigger it'd be too heavy to lift anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have everything up to and including Towers of Ruin in the Tower of Ruin box... Except all of the variable village cards...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New York
flag msg tools
If you keep your mouse over long enough - the goblins will steal your underwear!
badge
Still in underwear? Keep that mouse pointer in place...
mbmbmbmbmb
Can try "Smash Up: The Big Geeky Box". Two issues with it however:
1. Thunderstone Boards will not fit (Smash Up Box is narrower)
2. The cards will have to be stored vertically, meaning the original card dividers will not work (but you can make new ones from the old card board boxes)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.