Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon H
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Call me slow, but I'm approaching turn 21 in the solo aliens scenario and there is still one alien empire remaining. I've been delayed by his 95CP swarm and 60CP defence budget (level 2 Minesweep seemed a good idea)...laugh

Should I:

1) Lose. For being too slow.
2) Keep the details from line 20 for the rest of the game (should only be a turn or two)
3) Extrapolate out the chart and give them 6 econ rolls all on Fleet for the next turn(s)?

Also, the two deep space hexes in front of one alien homeworld both turned out to be supernovae. I substituted the second one of course - but what are the chances!?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Upshaw
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I would not go with Option 1. It took me till Turn 20 to take out the Third Alien HW in one of the Playtests. Slow and steady is my motto. Helps you make sure that when you send a fleet out you have the movement tech on them that they can come back quick enough to deal with other threats. I would go with Option 3 and have the Alien Economy Generate 6 Rolls for the next 7 Turns and then 7 rolls for the next 8 turns. That would seem to fit the progression of the chart. Fleet Launch rolls would alternate between 1-3 and 1-10. Economy Rolls would stay at 1-9 for Fleet and 10 for Tech till the end of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.