B Mendez
United States
Eau Claire
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Between a very serious ankle sprain and extraordinary work related travel demands, I must say that this has been a sad gaming year for me... on the other hand I was feeling very satisfied about my collection of games... well ...was ...until my husband decided it would be better for his career we moved close to Santa Fe, NM and we both realized we needed to reduce the size of our personal possesions. In his case, bass guitars and music equipment; in my case, games.

Since I can't decide, as every game has a special place in my collection, if there's a game you want, and think you might want from my collection, feel free to pm me with an offer... and I will consider it. It will be too complicated to manage an ebay auction at this point. I would be more willing to part with larger games first... or games that I don't play that often. Note: I am not giving them away, but will be looking at reasonable offers. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Mendez
United States
Eau Claire
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Oh Stop! Wait! Mercy! No!

This is too hard! I guess I need to think about this one!

I guess there's a lot of games I won't let go.

Here are the ones I am releasing first...

- Village can go... Buyer pays shipping... Because its still in the mailing package from the publisher... so I just have to relabel it.

- Fortune and Glory should go!... Too big to pack... Us and the neighbors had a copy so mine was played less, just played 3 times...(My son will kill me!)

I guess just those two for now... I'm sorry for the changing my mind. I need to think about this a little more... Sorry!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel your pain.

I'd start by rating your games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
montag 66
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll take Village. How much?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Switzerland
Buchs
St. Gallen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My sincerest condolences!

I agree with Liam Liam, you should start to rate your games. Even if you decide to not give away such a game you'll still be better prepared, should such a situation arise again.

Also if space is only an issue during transport you can alleviate some of the pressure by condensing expansions in base game boxes and/or the Matroska technique (storing smaller games in less utilized boxes of bigger games). If it's an issue at your new home this still might reduce the urgency. You wouldn't have to get rid off as many games before the move and could cull the rest when you arrive...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Scott
United States
California
flag msg tools
How much would you want for Fortune & Glory, if you don't mind me asking?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.