Hide
11 Posts

Mice and Mystics» Forums » General

Subject: When will the preorder bonus end? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Plantenberg
msg tools
I know the game releases in September, and I totally want the game, however I do not get paid until next week I would love to have the extra 2 cards, and of course the price is great too. I just hope the preorder lasts until the end of next week, or the end of August. Anyone with any info on this?

Thank you,

Dan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Iagallo
United States
Rochdale
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe Colby said the bonus (price drop + 2 promo cards) will end once pre-orders start going out to peoples houses. And the estimated arrival date is September 20th. So i'm guessing around the 10thish?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Plantenberg
msg tools
Chris you made my day. Thank you for the quick reply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Goofiestbee wrote:
I believe Colby said the bonus (price drop + 2 promo cards) will end once pre-orders start going out to peoples houses. And the estimated arrival date is September 20th. So i'm guessing around the 10thish?

I think the ship date is closer to the 20th(too lazy to look). People should be getting it the last week of September. Regardless, preorder pricing won't drop for about a month.

EDIT: Here's the link. Maybe it's the whole waiting on my copy of Glory to Rome: Black Box edition, but having it in hand a month from shipping from China seems generous.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/9796651#9796651
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Tom Casual of Orange Nebula
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ohhh NO! What became of August release?! My wife and I have very little money to spend on games and we traditionally get one a year on our anniversary (sept13) and this year we were going to get m&m. A big part of each anniversary is us locking ourselves away and playing our new game for days. This one was going to be perfect, we were so excited. This is a most depressing revelation.... :-(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Plantenberg
msg tools
Well good deal, I asked the same thing over on the plaid hat forums, and some thought pre-ordering would end ASAP after GenCon and that very may well be the case. At least I have 1 day to get the money together lol whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would absolutely love to pre-order, but the $50 postage fees to Europe are just gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Llewellyn
United Kingdom
Telford
Shropshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shoogoo wrote:
I would absolutely love to pre-order, but the $50 postage fees to Europe are just gulp

I agree, I just can't justify $50 for two extra cards and so will have to wait till it is release over here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Plantenberg
msg tools
whoa, $50 for postage.....ouch. Who knows, maybe the extra cards will be available at a later date. I put my order in yesterday. Cannot wait to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
trebormills wrote:
knightstalker30 wrote:
Shoogoo wrote:
I would absolutely love to pre-order, but the $50 postage fees to Europe are just :gulp:

I agree, I just can't justify $50 for two extra cards and so will have to wait till it is release over here.

The extra kicker is that in the uk you’ll get 20% vat added to your $100 by customs and most likely a "notification fee" from the courier to tell you that you need to pay vat!!!

Not the companies fault re postage and customs robbing you blind, just very irritating.

Im also likely gonna have to wait till available in uk officially...unless I can persuade my folks friends to accept delivery and forward on to me here in uk

See. I knew I should have invested in that decomissioned post cold war Russian nuclear submarine they had on sale and use it for blockade running board games in past the evil postage and customs empire!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.