tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
63% going for a major US hurricane in the next 25 years!
That pretty much disproves global warming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some part of the gulf coast gets hit by a major hurricane much more often than that.

My disaster scenarios are past 25 years and mostly are the results of over-population (which includes the disease scenario).

Not that the disease, war, or disaster kills tons of people directly. But that things get so brittle and "just in time" that a minor disruption cascades and we lose a billion people before it's over. Mostly to easy to prevent diseases like Cholera and to starvation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
In the next 25 years the US is probably looking at all those scenarios, with perhaps the exception of nuclear fallout(after Chernobyl, anything's possible, though, as it might not even be a US reactor that causes the problem) - just looking at the past 25 years is probably a good indicator.

The question will become how many of each and in how rapid of a succession they occur.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a very believable poll - I did not see zombie apocalypse listed as a possible doomsday scenario, so I consider the entire effort suspect. Everyone knows most Americans believe that zombies will end humanity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OMG WE ARE ALL DOOOOOOMED!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Thine world will comest to an end this year!

Apocalyptic Belief...Rocking the pews since 2800B.C.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.