ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Name: uSpy
Player: 2-5
Time: 30

uSpy is a WWII espionage deck building game for two to five players. In the game, each player acts as the director of espionage of a WWII major power, and the goal is to infiltrate enemy Headquarters, then to steal technologies and money and to place moles inside enemy spy Networks.

After seven rounds or when one player has three or more enemy moles on hand, game ends. Each player then calculates victory point acquired, plus number of mole placed. Finally player with highest victory point wins. In case of a tie, player with most mole placed wins.

Rules and prototype can be download here ...
http://sunrisetornado.com/?page_id=636

BGG: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/129034/uspy

Thank you very much for your help

Cheers,
Ta-Te
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks good so far. I like the example card art on the site.

The demo looks viable so far. Nothing leaps out as inherintly off.

Any plans for a solo or co-op mode? This seems like it could play well solo with a little work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Omega2064 wrote:
Looks good so far. I like the example card art on the site.

The demo looks viable so far. Nothing leaps out as inherintly off.

Any plans for a solo or co-op mode? This seems like it could play well solo with a little work.

Solo? Hmmm I designed several solo games below but haven't found a way to make a solo game for uSpy.

The Battle of Red Cliffs
Mines of the Sacred Dragon
Shadow Masters
Ice Age

I will think about it. A solo rule always help for playtesting
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.