Jimmy Okolica
United States
Washington Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a great game that I played 3 times in one day. While the game is relatively straightforward, there were a couple of questions that have come up:

1. If sheep end up in the middle city, do they score at all?

2. If you have no money left and there is no adjacent square to move to your shepherd to, what do you do?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silva Lorenzo
Italy
Milano
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

I try to answer:

1. the sheep in Sheepsburg don't score any point.

2. You cannot move and lose an action, but this shouldn't happen. And if happens it's very very rare.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
England
Hull
East Riding of Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
But we have to change the rules because Monopoly's so boring!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi
I haven't played this yet but I've just picked up a copy so just anticipating the rules question that will invariably be asked by my play group. If i have no money left and can't move to an adjacent square since they are blocked you say

"You cannot move and lose an action, but this shouldn't happen. And if happens it's very very rare."

does this mean, that I can still move to a distant square, at the cost of one extra action (spending an additional action rather than a dinar) so I would spend 2 of my available 3 actions in order to move my shepherd to a distant square or would I be stuck forever on the spot I'm in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Only the black sheep has the possibility to end up in the center, right? The players can't actually move any sheep there, can they?

The rules say the board is made up of 18 regions around the Village of Sheepsburg ... then under sheep movement it says you may move 1 sheep between 2 adjacent regions. To me this says you can't move a sheep to the village. Is this right? Or is the village the 19th 'region'?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quinn Swanger
United States
Holly Springs
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW, the iOS app lets you move sheep into and out of Sheepsburg.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, really? Okay, I guess it's allowed then.. assuming the designer was involved with the app.

Guess it's just a not-so-clearly-worded rule book. Good to know... thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quinn Swanger
United States
Holly Springs
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmmm, now I'm not so sure. Sometimes the app allows it and sometimes it doesn't.

Maybe the designers can tell us:

Simone Luciani
Italy
Fermo
AP
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

daniele tascini
Italy
Macerata
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Martin
Canada
Ottawa
Ont.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suspect you could move from a neighbouring field into Sheepsville as a way of desheeping terrain you aren't invested in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.