Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
uSpy is getting ready to publish. Would you like to participate in print and playtest?

Rules and prototype can be download here ...
http://sunrisetornado.com/?page_id=636

Any comment and suggestion are appreciated

Thank you very much for your time and supprt!

Best regards,
Ta-Te
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks good so far. I like the example card art on the site.

The demo looks viable so far. Nothing leaps out as inherintly off.

Any plans for a solo or co-op mode? This seems like it could play well solo with a little work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Omega2064 wrote:
Looks good so far. I like the example card art on the site.

The demo looks viable so far. Nothing leaps out as inherintly off.

Any plans for a solo or co-op mode? This seems like it could play well solo with a little work.

Thanks for the comments

I don't have a plan for a solo right now. As for co-op, the game actually works for more than 5 players, so if you buy two or three packs, you can play in team of two or three.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Color prototype is also available now.
http://sunrisetornado.com/uspy/uSpyPrototype3c.pdf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
After last weekend's playtest session at SoCalPlaytesting group, prototype version 3d is completed with updated cards and rules. VP is now added to the cards and ten mole cards (two for each country) are added to the game.

In addition, five "Action/Breach" cards are added to the game to keep track number of action taken.

Finally, an advance rule "Breach" is added to the game for a different end round experience.

If you would like to playtest uSpy, please down rules and cards on http://sunrisetornado.com/?page_id=636

Thank you for your participation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be demoing uSpy this Saturday and Sunday at the Strategicon 2012. Please come and join us for a weekend of board gaming and playtest uSpy.

Date: Aug 31 to Sept 3
Site: http://www.strategicon.net/index.php
6101 West Century Blvd., Los Angeles, California 90045

Thank you!

Ta-Te
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Over the Labor Day weekend, uSpy was playtested at Strategicon 2012 and had many positive feedbacks. As for the result of this weekend's playtesting ...

(1) "Breach" will be part of normal rule, instead of advance rule. Breach triggers the
end of the round which gives players more control of the game.

(2) More cards will be added into HQ deck and some will be action cards.

(3) Player board is introduced. Each package will now include five player boards whch will definitely help new players to experience their uSpy espionage adventure.

(4) A Double Agent is removed from the game. It is in the hands of Stefan, as a special gift ... (I didn't make it up, totally innocent here. It is from Wiki ... Soviet female SPY ... LOL) ... nontheless, I think it is a good idea to remove "her" and keep the age limit to PG. Thanks Stefan!

(5) Most importantly, infamous E.R. Burgess has join uSpy and once again we will work together to complete uSpy and launch it on Kickstarter when it is absolutely ready.

(6) An updated English print 'n play prototype will be ready early next week. Jan Ostmann will translate it into German, and if possible, we will have more language versions available for every one around the world.

Thank you for tunning in.

Cheers,
Ta-Te

p.s. Thanks for backers and supporters, Red Cliffs is funded Really happy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwight Fidler
Canada
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Two lines are cut off in the rules through my reader. The bottom of the first page although I can figure it out, and the bottom line of Deployment which explains something about a two-player game.

I'd like to test this out as a two-playert game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Kersus wrote:
Two lines are cut off in the rules through my reader. The bottom of the first page although I can figure it out, and the bottom line of Deployment which explains something about a two-player game.

I'd like to test this out as a two-playert game

In a two-player game, players may deploy one or two cards with this action, and all cards are deployed face up.

Thank you for playtesting

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.